Bắc Ninh Lazio striker Immobile confirms Newcastle offer: They also wanted Allegri or Spalletti

Thảo luận trong 'Dịch vụ' bắt đầu bởi KENNGUYEN6699, 12/8/20.

1. Thành phố:

Đồng Nai
  2. Tình trạng:

Hàng cũ
  3. Giá:

6 VNĐ
  4. Điện thoại:

5. Địa chỉ:

6. Thông tin:

12/8/20, 0 Trả lời, 195 Đọc
  1. KENNGUYEN6699

KENNGUYEN6699 Member

Tham gia ngày:
    8/5/20
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Web:
    Lazio striker Immobile confirms Newcastle offer: They also wanted Allegri or Spalletti

[​IMG]
    Lazio striker Ciro Immobile has confirmed that Newcastle approached his agent over a possible transfer earlier this summer asian handicap tips.
    The deal was offered when Toon were in the process of being sold to a Saudi-backed consortium, whose offer has since been withdrawn.
    However, owner Mike Ashley remains committed to completing the takeover, which could reward Newcastle with new owners who would be willing to spend heavily in the transfer window.
    "During the period in which there was talk of the possible purchase of Newcastle by the Sheikh's fund they called my agent, Alessandro Moggi," Immobile told Corriere Dello Sport.
    "Then the Premier League did not approve that proposal, or the fund withdrew, I don't remember well. I know they were also looking for an Italian coach, [Massimiliano] Allegri or [Luciano] Spalletti."
    Despite the interest, the Serie A's top goal-scorer has pledged his future to Lazio.
    "I intend to tie myself to Lazio forever. The renewal will be for three years, so the contract will expire in 2025 when I turn 35," said Immobile.
    "Before I arrived at Lazio, contacts with Napoli were frequent, but for one reason or another, we never went any further jackpot soccer tip.
    "Naples is the city where I was born, I always follow Napoli with affection, but what Lazio has given me and is giving me is priceless."

Công ty TNHH cơ khí chế tạo An Thành Phát chuyên sản xuất và phân phối máy sản xuất phân bón, dây chuyển sản xuất phân bón hữu cơ hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Hãy gọi ngay cho chúng tôi để được tư vấn chọn lựa sản phẩm phù hợp nhất với nhu cầu của Quý khách. Hotline: 0979801156 (Mr.An)